Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fiery Girl

Hello guys!
I'm just going to show you a quick sample of some of my poetry as of late..

She's always just a stones throw away.
But.. it's like a dream where you can't function just right.
Like a tree trying to grow under and around a telephone wire.
Or like a dog who keeps forgetting about it's chain tied a foot too short.
Appreciate and breathe. Patience is key.
She knows I'd swim across every one of these seas.
Leagues and legions can't stop me from shouting her lyrics.
ReVerberating spirit. I know she fuckin hears it.
I just can't remember her name, or the things she'd always say.
I can't remember her face.. but I know she'd want me to be brave.

A portion of my statement can move her oceans.
I'll be her lunar light to create balance.
But she pulls it full circle.. cos without her moon beams,
My Earth would drown.
My lyrical berth would bow to dark side.
To the false heart's side. Too robotic and cyclical.

Tyranny would take away like grains of sand in a windy hour glass.

I guess we all need containment.. or shame would embrace us.
Humans are just animals, but animals who can realize art and creation.
Like our own make and our own station to each other.
We live for love, whether it's love to make kin or love for a brother.

We stand tall and strong on a rock that spins like no imagination.

~PGarry

This is just a reminder to all the people out there who are creating to be brave and to trust you heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment