Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Financial Arts!! /Life & Arts

In today's bustling world of online marketing and entertainment, it is vital to take into account that online reviews can make or break your business. My business is bring artists from across the local area and putting them into the spot light. I came across a review site that would be amazing for me and my fellow artists. The website is Financial Arts with a subheading of Life & Arts.

The reason I chose this review site is because it is in between local and main stream. It would be hard for talent to get onto the site but those that do would truly have what it takes. They would, in other words, be deserving for the publicity and reviews from the surround readers. It is also perfect for me because it ranges from so many different mediums of art. I'm not just a music mogul. I am an art mogul.

http://www.ft.com/intl/life-arts
I would like to ask the readers of my blog to let me know what you think of the site! Give it a look and let me know what you think. It could be a great avenue for us to all enjoy on and it is also a great place to find some cool stuff!!

Take care guys.
~PGarry

1 comment:

  1. i like how well you laid out for everyone what you would want them to give you a review on but also it showed that those things are your passion and your main goals for your business.

    ReplyDelete