Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Poet's Contest!!

Hello all!

This weekend, Platform 4 will be hosting a poetry contest.

On Saturday, March 29 at Patrick Garry's house, there will an open mic style poetry slam! 11:00am to we fall asleep!!

Food and beverages will be provided as well. (Omit all allergies to PGarry in advance please: pgarry@student.cvtc.edu)

It will be judged by four slam poets and the top two winner get free social media promotion for two weeks (full terms discussed at the event or by email).


All are welcome!! We hope to see you there!

~PGarry

1 comment:

  1. Patrick, I really like your post this week. A contest is a great way to get your followers involved with your business. I also love the way you offer your services to the winner of the contest. As individual talent, getting your name out there is the hardest part. Overall I would give you a 30/30 and I would just like you to know that I love you forever! Best friend a guy could ask for <3

    ReplyDelete