Monday, April 28, 2014

ROI Blog

Social media measurement has become an amzing avenure for people to find professions in. The statistics that go along with how many people use social media and how many people use it for shopping and advertisement would portray exactly how important social media measurement reports are. having a good report can show you or your company exactly what is working and what is not. If you can find out what to post and when to have the greatest yield.

Being that Platform 4's facebook page is not used very much and is for the class, I currently only have 2 followers. I do not have exact access to number and posts at this tim as it is not a real business. The same goes for my twitter page but I do have 19 followers on there. I have 52 tweets and am following 29 others.

For my business, I wouldn't need any of the above actually either. If I had a business large enough to use any of them i would definitely pick the google analytics. I did thast one during class for a presentation and I realy liked the information they portray to the users. Especially if i had a very lage company.

~PGarry

No comments:

Post a Comment